Has The Time Come

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Agamashi 1 hour, 14 minutes ago.

• Author

Miles Long
    Participant

Has the time come to shut down the Dhqlax gaming group, we are not hitting our donation target at the end of each month and the TS is dead as far as Dhqlax members go, we have had six years of great times but life moves on. i am just thinking about shutting Dhqlax down at the moment but the work load and stress of running the clan has just got to much for me to do on my own anymore . So if anyone has some new ideas to help keep Dhqlax going then please feel free to voice them below

PederseN
    Participant

This saddens me to read, but i fully understand you Miles.

Piekartz
    Participant

A sad thing indeed. It’s hard to find any games that we can all be active on. Arma was perfect but now tactical is separated there isn’t really enough in it to run a second clan on.
    =(

I think it’s an unwelcome byproduct from creating the successful 10th-MD

Remi
    Participant

What brought some people to this clan, was a PVE server. This was a friendly place to get to know and befriend the always so including and helpful clanfolks when having fun. Maybe worth having a go at e Exile PVE where you can donate for tanks, helis and shit. that used to help with the bills back in the day with Arma2 Dayz epoch PVE. But then again, maybe Exile has run its course and its a little too late.
    It is truly sad if this great clan gets shut down 🙁 a place where many of us have made lifetime friends.

“This is my clan. There are many clans, but this is mine. I will be faithful to my clan, and never ever trade it for another.” -Remi

r0fus
    Participant

If you want a server built let me know, but unless people from the clan actually use it it’s pointless.
    The way Arma 3 and the mods has evolved the last year give us many new opportunities to customize (Zeus, Ace etc in Exile/Epoch) so as usual it boils down to whether people are interested. Exile with an admin zeusing could be interesting though. There are also other mods out there (Antistasi, Ravage etc…).

Donations for ingame content is AFAIK not an option, at least for A3.

Agamashi
    Participant

We need to find a common game now that 10th-MD separated from the clan. One thing is we could try to play some games weekly. Back in the day when I joined people played a lot of wasteland and PvP. Gun games were amazing and a blast with this group, maybe something like that could help with this, I love this clan and the people, such a fun group and I myself will never forget the great times we had.

Some ideas:

Weekly game nights consisting of different game style, for example Arma 2 or 3 clan PvP (gun game, small groups of attack and defense for example, there are many options)
    Weekly game nights of something like Wasteland, DayZ PvP/PvE
    Weekly random game nights consisting of games most of the clan members have (GTA 5 or battlefield 3 and 4 for example)

Once in a while we all play Tabletop Simulator (not expensive) if everyone loves boardgames or card games (who doesn’t). basically the mother of all Card Game / Tabletop simulators, poker, blackjack all boardgames that exist

I don’t want to see this clan get destroyed. If we work this out we can easily host another great clan meeting next year with a smaller budget than this year that unfortunately didn’t go through.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.