Guild Wars 2

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kasper 8 months ago.

• Author

Kasper
    Participant

About Guild Wars 2.

Guild Wars 2 or GW2 is an MMORPG, wich takes place in the land of Tyria, where 5 elder dragons have awoken and started wreacking havoc across the continent.
    The combat system has been HIGHLY praised, because of it’s action packed mechanics.

Heart of Thorns (HoT) and Path of Fire (PoF) are 2 recent expansion.
    They bring with them new elite specializations, new gameplay mechanics and a new profession, plus new maps and storyline on top of everything else.

Kasper
    Participant

We have opened up a small guild and we’re currently 6 members.

If you have any questions or need Help with classes & builds please post them here and I will aid you.

Also do u need anything crafted I have all crafting professions on Max lvl, all I require is the materials needed.

Kasper
    Participant

Helpful sites and apps.

Build.
    https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Crafting.

Crafting Guides

Walkthroughs, Collection, mastery and hero point guides.
    http://dulfy.net/category/gw2/

Apps:
    Guild Wars 2 tradingPost helper
    Guild Wars 2 event timers
    Tyria guide for Guild Wars 2
    The Unoficial Toolkit for GW2

8BitSigdom
    Participant

It looks a lot like Neverwinter 🙂 But aint got the time for gaming at the moment…

Ragga
    Participant

I have the game but i found it kinda dull to be fair not as good as the old one but if you need a hand i can install again i did put lot of time in at the start

Kasper
    Participant

Hej Ragga… check it out a lot of things has Happend since the Vanilla released, and alot has returned to give it a go.

Kasper
    Participant

Quick side note.
    Something I discovered yesterday, get access to living world Season 3 will net u 1-3 Ascended jewlery every 3 day just by gathering material.

Allan
    Participant

If anyone needs a path finder in Verdant Brink (Landfall) to find 10+ hero points or mastery points just give me a shout.

Kasper
    Participant

I think its time and step up and do some fractals, so peeps can start to get some easy ascended rings and backpieces…
    So what do u guys think that we find a evening each week for some dungeon/fractals runs?

Kasper
    Participant

Guide to a New start with fractals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.